Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gift for a friend






WOW! It has been awhile, sorry about that, however I know that you are patient and kind when it comes to me not posting new stuff. Life is crazy and with DH being layed off and me working more hours, still going to school, and regular home life, things have just gotten away from me! Any whoozers, here is a gift I made for a friend's birthday. She really liked it and I had a lot of fun making it.

I got the template for the holder from Papertrey Ink I love their stamps and now they have started with these templates that you can purchase and download for like $5 and it comes with a whole bunch of ideas and instructions. Very, very exciting!!!

Anyway here it is.






The stamp set is Birds of a Feather, CS is Kraft from Papertrey, PP is Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon is Papertrey Ink and I colored the 3D flower with my Copics and added a little bit of bling to the center of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment