Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl

I am not into football, but a friend of mine down the street invited us over for a Superbowl party. I am not one to refuse a party! We took over our Rock Band II game and it seemed to be a big hit. It was an enjoyable night. Craig went with us and seemed to have a good time. But maybe that was the wine! LOL

It was nice to get together with friends and just relax, eat and have a good time. I think Craig got to see a little bit of Amy's funny side they were cracking jokes all night long. I thought I would share a few photos of our evening.
I went to the women's retreat this past year and these were some of the women that I was with during our small group time. Left to right, Angela, Mary and Amy. We have decided to try and get together once a month to pray for each other.


Everyone wants to be a rockstar! Sarah likes to play the drums, I think she likes to be like her daddy!
Here is Amy P and her daughter Maleah. Amy came in and saw Rock Band and was dying to play, I think she played the most! When we left she was still playing!
As we were leaving I snapped this photo. Our church has a bread ministry that the Winter's are a part of. On Sunday evenings they go to Panera bread and get whatever leftover bread there is, they separate it into various bags and a then some other people from our church come over pick up the bread and deliver it to various ministries through out the county. This thing has grown like you wouldn't believe. It does sadden me that there is such a need for it, but makes my heart glad that there are people who will take time out to help to distribute this bread which would otherwise be thrown out. Here is Angela, Steve, Mary and Amy's friend Louis helping to bag it up and separate it out. I feel very fortunate to have friends like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment