Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mommie's Mother's Day Card

I know it isn't the best picture, but I really do like the way this card came out. I used mostly PTI products (absolutely love PTI).

I had a hard time putting this together, but think it came out pretty well, and she seemed to like the card as too.

Mother's day is one of those holidays I really enjoy. I love the fact that my family takes me out for lunch/dinner (but we usually try to do this on Sat. instead of Sunday, the crowds are just too much) and we usually see my MIL and my SIL and treat them as well. This year my darling man bought all of us ladies wrist corsages (how old fashioned), loved it!!! Then after lunch we took my MIL home and sat outside in the gazebo just chatting. It was a lovely day. Now onto the details of the card.

CS: PTI Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White
Pattern Paper: PTI Pretty Pastels, My Minds Eye-Home
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia, Beautiful Blooms II, Turning a New Leaf
Punch: Fiskers Border Punch
Ribbon: PTI Scarlet Jewel Grograin
Button: PTI Scarlet Jewel





6 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love that flower and the added glitter. I also like the leaves stamped on top of the dots. Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your card turned out. The flower and the glitter are pretty. I love the way you either cut out the leaves (or die cut). They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty....all those little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the rich, earthy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed difficulty putting this specific jointly Buy SWTOR Credits, but feel it came out pretty much, and he or she did actually much like the minute card as also.

    Mother's day is one of individuals holiday seasons I must say i take pleasure in. I really like the truth that our kids requires us away for lunch/dinner (yet all of us generally try and do this in Lay. instead of Weekend, the particular throngs of people are simply excessive) and that we usually see our Million and our Cheap SWTOR Credits SIL and treat them as well. In 2010 our dearest man ordered we all women hand corsages (what age fashioned), loved it!!! Next after lunchtime we all had taken our MIL residence along with sitting exterior within the event gazebo simply chatting SWTOR Credits. It absolutely was an attractive day. Now to the information the credit card.

    ReplyDelete