Monday, June 28, 2010

Sympathy Cards

Well for whatever reason, these uploaded in the opposite sequence I wanted them too, but I am having difficulty with Blogger so we are going to go with this! LOL

Unfortunately, I have had cause to use these cards. I was thinking the other day that I needed to make some, because let's face it, I am getting older and so are the people around me and in the last few years I have many around me die. You know friends, fathers, grandmothers, just the other day a co-worker of my husbands, died of a heart attack at 42!!!! Crazy right?! Anyway on to lovelier thoughts.

This is the first card I made, I like how the second one came out better, but I do like the tone on tone stamped over the sentiment on the inside of the first one.
This next one is the inside of the second card.

I never can seem to make the same card twice, there's just something inside me that refuses! LOL, what it really is, I see the flaws and want to make something better. That is why alot of the first cards don't get sent out unless an occasion comes up and I don't have time to make something.



Details:
Stamps: Life, Turning A New Leaf, BB: Diamonds, My Sediments Exactly: we're with you
Paper: CS: PTI Spring Moss, DP: Bitty Boxes, Sweet Blush
Ink: PTI: Hawaiian Shores, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Tim Holtz: Peeled Paint, Antique Linen


6 comments:

  1. I love how you finished the insides of your cards. The layered images are soft & soothing and match the sincere & heartfelt sentiment beautifully. Well done, Danisha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!Perfect colors for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! One of my favorite sets! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! SO sorry to hear about your husband's co-worker, that's awful. I am a big believer in keeping a few sympathy cards "in stock" because (unfortunately) when you need one, you really don't want to have a delay in getting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is such a perfect sympathy card set.....I use that one often for sympathy cards too. Your cards are perfect and comforting....I'm sure they were appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! So sorry you had to actually use them.

    ReplyDelete