Monday, July 19, 2010

PTI Posse Petite Challenge #2

Well this is the second time I am writing this post, I accidentaly posted this to the actuall Posse Blog (insert red face here).


I started this card before I went on vacation and I didn't even try to find a different kind of fold type of card since I knew time would be hard for me! But I am happy in the end on how this came out. One of my favorite things is how I stamped the birds with VersaMark and then brushed on Ranger's Perfect Pearls in Green Patina.


I used alot of different products on this card. Tim Holtz stamps and inks, Memory Box paper, Colorbox Chalk Ink. If you have any questions just ask, and let me know what you think!






8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great card! I have also accidentally posted to the Posse blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You gals are amazing me with these folding cards! I love the mix of patterns and colors here--what *is* that green paper you matted your sentiment with? It's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill the green paper is PTI, Spring Moss that I ran through my Cuddlebug with a PTI Impression Plate and then I inked it with some Distress Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I love all the details on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danisha, this is soooo pretty! Love what you did with the impression plate and inking, and also the birds - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!! I love this fold..so fancy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so beautiful! Love your details with the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on this one...great job with all the folds!

    ReplyDelete