Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Image Transfer

So in my exploring of various blogs and youtube channels I have found out how to do an image transfer. Last night after studying some and all the little people as well as the big one, went to bed and I had a few moments to myself; I decided to do SOMETHING in my art journal. I had no idea as to what exactly I would do, but I did want to try an image transfer. So I looked through a magazine that I swiped from my doctors office (shhhhh don't tell anyone) and I flipped through and I saw image of the trees first. So I cut it out and tried the transfer and it came out pretty good! I am not sure what my fascination is with trees, but I love em! Then cam the image of the beach with that big rock, then the bamboo on the side, then the house on the tome and those branches on the right.


I had soooo much fun and success in doing those, I could see me doing a whole journal in that way. I wonder what that would be like.....I just might have to try it and now I know how some people could have so many different journals going at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment