Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sorry it has been so long!

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. Life has gotten busy around here. I am officially a nursing student so I have had a ton of reading to do and studying. I am taking my classes on line at the local college here, not quite sure if that is a good thing or a bad one. I guess we will see by the first test!

I have found that I learn pretty well with flash cards. I have kept all of my flashcards from other classes. One day while I was reading my 250 pages, and taking notes, I decided to take a break and do something creative. I mean we can't be all work and no play right?! So I decided to make a cover for my flash cards and this is what I came up with.


As a side note: I realized after the first week of class when I had a stack of cards that were like two inches thick, that I wouldn't be doing flashcards for everything! But I love how this came out and will use it for those concepts or ideas that I just can't seem to get.

Ingredients:

Tim Holtz's Grungeboard & Distress Ink-Lipstick, Spellbinder's Impressabilities, PTI Card stock, Coordination Card stock, Stamper's Anonymous Stamps, Glimmer Mist, Embossing Powder, Making Memories Rub On's

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I remember making my flash cards of muscles when I was going to school for massage therapy ....... it helped so much!!!! Good luck with school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Best of luck with the nursing classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very creative! Also, incredibly useful for all sorts of flash cards- me likey!

    ReplyDelete