Saturday, July 26, 2008

Challenges

This card I made for a friend of mine who I have known since high school. We used to get in trouble together a lot! She has had a hard life but is finally getting it together and I am so proud of her. I will send it to her soon, but her birthday is just a couple of days away so I figured I will send the birthday card that I made for the TCPTUES17 challenge. Anyway, the details are as follows.

Stamps: Autumn Leaves

PP is Creative Memories

CS Bazill Yellow

Ink: Stamped the sentiment with Brown Adirondack, used Ranger Antique Linen, Weathered Wood and Vintage Photo (these I used to ink the edges of the card.

I punched out the flowers and colored them with copics and then inked those edges as well, the faux stitching was done using a copic marker. I used a pop dot between the flowers to add some dimension and added a MM brad. I think she will enjoy the card!



This card I had made for the TCPTUES16 Challenge, but I didn't link it right, the challenge was to make a card pulling an idea from this paper weather it was colors, shapes etc. I made this card when the girls had some friends over and they were playing cops. I used:
CS: Pink and a Purpley/Red, Brown Bazill
Stamps: Autumn Leaves flower which I cut out
Punch: Fleurs de Le, I ran a copic marker around the outside of them to give them a little punch , Accessories: MM Brads for flower centers, I colored them with a copic and ribbon I had laying around.

1 comment:

  1. These are both beautiful cards! I love the bright colours in the first one!

    ReplyDelete