Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Card

My friend had her baby the other day by emergency C-Section, so I thought I would get a card out to her. I have had this tag book for a couple of years now. I used to belong to a mini scrapbook monthly kit, so I decided that I wanted to try something different. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I would also love if you left a comment!!!

Paint: Folk Art-Sunflower & Anita's Craft Paint is the green color (I used this color to paint a pumpkin 4 years ago for a class project we were making the pumpkin look like Shrek). I daubed the green color over the yellow with a sea sponge.




Stamps & Ribbon: Papertrey Ink-Birds of a Feather (I have a link in the previous post), Ribbon is Aquamist.

Paper: K&Company & Kraft from Papertrey Ink

I distressed the outside of the tag and then added some of Tim Holtz's Antique Linen to give it that aged vibe. I also used Crystal Effects on the little hatchling to pop him.

I have to say that I really like the font these sentiments are in and they stamped so well!!

1 comment:

  1. What a dinky little baby card - it's just gorgeous - also thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete