Wednesday, August 13, 2008

U Rock!!

We have a summer intern whose last week is this week. She has been such a help and 'Johnny on the Spot" with the phones. She picked everything up really, really fast and we will miss her when she goes. So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. I joined a Bella swap over on Splitcoast Stampers called Roackabella. So I was trying to figure out how I would do my card, so this is what I came up with.

It's not quite what I wanted but I think it will do. The base of the card is Aquamist by PTI and the Green and purple is Bazill. I Used the SU Corner rounder to make the scallop and Studio G stamps for the Font. The ribbon on the bottom is Making Memories. I colored Rockabella with copics, and then used Crystal Effects on the guitar. Love the crystal effects. Come to think of if, so does my 10 year old daughter.
She has gotten into making cards as well and she using up all my stuff!! Even though I complain, I enjoy that she likes to be creative. I will show you some of the cards she has made soon.
So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment